2010年2月16日星期二

Day 9

Continued learning from lesson 3.

I am a bit frustrated in writing and memorizing Korean vocabulary, they are hard to remember.

I know that this frustration is normal and expected, because this podcast programme is intended to focus on conversations.

I am trying to do something extra. Writing and dictation...... seem impossible for me in a short time.

3 則留言:

  1. Hi Kitty,

    I also find writing and memorizing Italian vocabulary very difficult. The words all look similar to me, and there are different forms for masculine and feminine...I already started to forget most of the words that I have learned in the first few days!

    add oil!!

    回覆刪除
  2. what do you want to write? or do you mean typing on the computer? actually i came across a number of korean bloggers here...maybe just leave them a message!

    i haven't written a word...i just type, somehow this seems a bit weird but i now associate the accented alphabet with my mac...

    回覆刪除
  3. Hi Jen, lets work harder together!

    Hi Alice, I prefer writing on a notebook then typing. Otherwise, I will soon forget how to write. - -" Sometimes I write in Chinese, I know I have written the correct words, but they seem to be very weird.

    回覆刪除