2010年2月13日星期六

Day 6



I have revised the single vowels and the 7 consonants I learnt yesterday.

I tried to write some Korean words again. I have trouble in writing the "o" like word, maybe I need a copybook.

AND..... I am learning the remaining single consonants.


ㅂ /b/ ㄷ /d/ ㄱ /g/ ㅅ /s/ ㅁ /m/ ㄴ /n/ ㄹ/l/ --> yesterday's 7


ㅇ /ng/ ㅎ /h/ ㅋ /k/ ㅌ /t/ ㅊ /ch/ ㅍ /p/ㅈ/ch/ --> today's remaining 7

I hope I can remember all singles consonants in these few days.

Happy Chinese New Year!

3 則留言:

  1. Hi Kitty,

    Happy New Year!!
    I think it is a very good idea to learn the pronunciation using the IPA...you can learn Korean and at the same time revise for the pronunciation test for en2708 :P

    add oil!!

    回覆刪除
  2. 행복한 설날...

    where can you find a Korean copybook? Didn't someone mentioned something about Korean in their langscape project...yes, in TST, about Korean supermarket...

    回覆刪除
  3. Re:

    Jen, IPA is a really good tool, the sound produced is consistent, so I don't worry much about wrong pronunciation.

    Alice, 행복한 설날, thanks for your information!! I really need one for my continuous learning!

    回覆刪除